Second Life Tennessee is an organization that strives to end human trafficking through Prevention, Policy, and Survivor Services. We serve 25 counties within the Lower East Tennessee region. Our Survivor Services team is looking for a Clinical Coordinator at this time. This position will serve as the supervisor for survivor advocates and will provide clinical feedback to advocates and to how services are provided to survivors of human trafficking within our organization.
The Clinical Coordinator
- Will serve as a survivor advocate and carry a small caseload if needed
- Assist clients in connecting with community resources
- Transport clients to scheduled appointments with such resources.
This position requires
- Several years of case management and/or therapy experience
- A vast knowledge of community resources within the Lower East Region of TN
- The ability to take initiative and have great attention to detail
- Several hours per week processing the needs of each survivor with the survivor advocates
- Knowledge of proper intake, treatment planning, and ensuring that each survivor is empowered through the services of Second Life Tennessee
*This position may require travel to several counties*
This position will work closely with both the Director and Program Manager of Survivor Services, and will receive regular trainings pertaining to human trafficking, trauma, and self-care. A company vehicle will be provided for the Clinical Coordinator and the Survivor Advocate to utilize when working with survivors.
LMFT preferred; Masters in social work, psychology, criminal justice, or related field considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 /year
Please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org